By popular request, the Call for Papers is being extended.
The Call for Papers is now open. It opened on April 18, 2018 and will close on July 31 as follows. Non-Chinese Residents: September 15, 2018.
The Call for Papers for non-Chinese Residents is now closed!
Chinese Residents: September 30, 2018.
To submit an abstract, please click HERE then follow instructions carefully
AsiaCALL2018, the 16th International Conference of the Asia Association of Computer-Assisted Language Learning, is seeking proposals for papers/workshops from language researchers and practitioners, CALL enthusiasts, users, researchers and developers of computer technology for teaching and learning on a wide range of themes, including but not limited to:
THEME: “CALL in Asia and the World: Innovative Scholarship, Practical Solutions, Enhanced Sustainability”
- Developments in Neuroscience
- Developments in Mobile Teaching and Learning
- Collaborative and/or Interactive Learning with Technology
- Teaching Learning Practices with Social Media Technologies and Beyond
- E-learning and the Challenges
- Minimally Invasive Technology and Language Learning
- The Role of Teacher and Learner in Technology-Mediated Learning
- Teacher Education and Technology Integration
- Digital Game-Based Learning
- Virtual Communities and Teaching Learning Practices
- Technologies for Teacher Education
- Creating and/or Managing Online Teaching Learning Environment
- New Developments in Pedagogy of Language Teaching and/or Content with Technology
- Technology & Assessment Practices
- Multimedia-Based Teaching and Learning
- National, Regional and International Challenges and/or Reforms in Technology Use
- Cyber-culture, identity and language
- Blended Learning and Technologies
- Other Related Areas
To submit an abstract (200 – 300 words), please click HERE then follow instructions carefully
NOTE 1: Registering on the abstracts website does NOT register you for the conference. Conference registration is a separate process.
NOTE 2: If you registered for an AsiaCALL Abstract in the past, you should be able to use your previous login credentials.
NOTE 3: If you experience a problem that you cannot solve, please use the Contact Us form above or send an email to email@example.com